Internal Auditor- Consumer Products
5 - 7 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Our client is a leading consumer products company. they are looking for several Auditors due to growth
• Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
• Establish risk-based audit programs
• Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
• Review the suitability of internal control design
• Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
• Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
• Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• CPA or CIA preferred
. • 5 to 7 years financialexperience, through public accounting/auditing (Big 4 a plus) and/or industry experience.