The Corporate Audit function provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the Boeing Company’s operations. It helps organizations achieve objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and control. The selected candidate may perform assurance audits, advisory services, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) assessments, and investigative services; working with all of our major business units (commercial, defense, services) and across all functions. With support from others, the selected candidate may perform the following representative tasks:
- Research policies & procedures, create process flow charts, document process objectives, risks, and controls
- Create test procedures to assess the design adequacy or operating effectiveness of controls
- Perform control testing; obtain sufficient, relevant and reliable information
- Perform quantitative & qualitative analysis of information using data analytics and other audit techniques
- Communicates and conveys engagement status, engagement objectives and scope as well as applicable conclusions, recommendations, and action plans to stakeholders
- Monitors and ensures management actions are complete
- Perform investigative steps including researching and interviewing
- Provide support to process improvement activities
- Provide support to risk assessment activities
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education / Experience
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience supporting or performing audits, preferably using the COSO Internal Control Framework and the IIA International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- Experience supporting or performing Sarbanes Oxley testing.
- 4 or more years of experience conducting internal audits in accordance with IIA standards
- 4 or more years working in a public form or in finance, investigations or compliance role.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelors degree or higher
- CIA, CPA, CISA, or CFE (Must be willing to obtain a certification within 18months of joining)
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Job ID 1700013576