If you are looking for a company who believes in doing the right thing, doing what it takes, and having fun, Jack Henry & Associates, Inc., is seeking an Audit Supervisor to oversee financialinternal audit activities.
The position will be part of department management and be responsible for maturing financialinternal audit activities, quality assurance and improvement, coordination with our external audit firm, and staff retention and recruitment. You will be managing a team of 2 individuals and must be proficient in conveying knowledge and motivating staff.
The Supervisor must be self-motivated with the ability to work effectively individually or in team setting with minimum supervision. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring resources, engagement status and deliverables and must have experience interacting with executive management.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: JKHY) is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. Its solutions serve more than 10,000 customers nationwide, and are marketed and supported through three primary brands.
This position is going to be filled and worked out of 1 of the following locations for Jack Henry: Springfield, MO / Monett, MO / Shawnee, KS and or Lenexa, KS. Travel is up to 15% to complete audit projects at various JHA office locations, attend strategic meetings or attend continuing professional education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance is required.
- Must have a minimum 6 years of auditexperience in internal audit or public accounting on behalf of a public company.
- Must be a subject matter expert (SME) in SOX compliance, COSO 2013, and SEC requirements.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification is required.
- Personnel development and management experience is required.
- Internal control mapping, risk assessment, and maturity modeling experience is required.
- Fraudrisk assessment experience is required.
- Experience managing and monitoring resources, engagement status and deliverables is required.
- Continuous process improvement experience.
- One of these additional certifications is preferred: CFE, CITP, CISA, CIA, PMP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT or CISSP.
- Proficiency in planning, coordinating and executing integrated audits.
- Special project consulting experience.
- Working knowledge of COBIT 5 and IPPF Standards.
- Financial Services or Information Technologyexperience.
- Experience performing root cause analysis in support of enterprise risk management.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is required.
- Oversee day to day operation of the financialinternal audit team.
- Develop and monitor audit plan performance.
- Research and recommend process, security, operations, or compliance enhancements.
- Coordinate tasks with internal and external assurance providers and risk assessors.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, procedures and operational processes.
- Consult on strategic project and process improvement initiatives.
- Perform root cause analysis in support of enterprise risk management.
- Monitor status of risk mitigation.
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and continuous improvement program.
- Design and execute complex integrated internal audit engagements
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members and internal audit customers.
- Prepare written reports that clearly and concisely communicate observations, risks, recommendations, and management action plans.
- Passion for learning new things and communicating information to others.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.