The Internal Audit Senior Manager will be a key member of the Internal Audit Organization in supporting the Internal Audit leadership team with the primary responsibility of leading and managing teams of auditors conducting independent audit and risk oversight activities at Zoetis locations worldwide. He/she will also have a significant role in interacting with key stakeholders and leading all aspects of an engagement from the strategic planning to executing the approach and methodology during fieldwork to finalizing the audit report.
Qualifications (Training, Education & Prior Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Professional designations - CPA, CFE, CRMA, CIA a plus
- 6-8+ years of business/accounting, auditing, finance experience with a dynamic and progressive organization; mix of public and private industry experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting, auditing, financial reporting, process and controls and the ability to independently develop auditing approach to diverse integrated audits.
- Proven track record to lead across complex functional teams by influencing often without authority.
- Can identify risks of non-compliance and risks to key strategies and can translate into audit and risk oversight activities.
- Able to effectively interact with all levels within the organization and influence outcomes and behaviors.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, capable of communicating with all levels of management.
- Ability to leverage technology to improve results.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, counsel, train and develop skills of others; capable of growing leaders.
- Acts decisively.
- Holds themselves and others accountable.
- Proactive in thought leadership of audit and risk oversight in financial reporting, operational and compliance areas.
- Proven capability to effectively represent ICA in interactions with CFO, Controller and KPMG.