Qualifications (Training, Education & Prior Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Professional designations - CPA, CFE, CRMA, CIA a plus
- 6-8+ years of business/accounting, auditing, finance experience with a dynamic and progressive organization; mix of public and private industry experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting, auditing, financial reporting, process and controls and the ability to independently develop auditing approach to diverse integrated audits.
- Proven track record to lead across complex functional teams by influencing often without authority.
- Can identify risks of non-compliance and risks to key strategies and can translate into audit and risk oversight activities.
- Able to effectively interact with all levels within the organization and influence outcomes and behaviors.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, capable of communicating with all levels of management.
- Ability to leverage technology to improve results.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, counsel, train and develop skills of others; capable of growing leaders.
- Acts decisively.
- Holds themselves and others accountable.
- Proactive in thought leadership of audit and risk oversight in financial reporting, operational and compliance areas.
- Proven capability to effectively represent ICA in interactions with CFO, Controller and KPMG.