The Manager/Senior Manager of Internal Audit is responsible for reporting and highlighting areas of control weaknesses and concerns and providing recommended actions that address risks in the organization. Handles the day to day tactical supervision of non-IT risk-based audit programs, including SOX.
- Manage the non-IT internal audit function with direction from the Audit Director.
- Monitor and review the work of outside consultants engaged to perform audit projects.
- Assist with the annual risk assessment.
- Assist with the development of the annual internal audit plan.
- Perform and complete projects that assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control environment, compliance with various internal policies, and the quality of the accounting records.
- Perform and complete special investigations requested by management.
- Prepare reports of observations from audit projects for review by the Audit Director and management.
- Assist external auditors as needed in their review of the control environment and financial statements.
- Bachelor's Degree Required; major in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- CPA designation preferred.
- 6 Years' combined experience in an auditing and internal controls with at least 2 years in public accounting.
- Ability and Willingness to travel up to 25% (domestic).
- Knowledgeable in US GAAP required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
In exchange for your expertise, HireRight offers an excellent employee benefit package which includes:
- Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Vacation and Sick Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Business Casual Attire
- Generous Referral Program
- Employee Discounts and Rewards
- And much more!
*All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
HireRight, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities