Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
The Company maintains Internal Audit Managers who are responsible for the administration of the IT Internal Audit Department’s activities in their assigned location and discipline (Gaming (GCB, Title 31 / AML), Non-Gaming (Sarbanes-Oxley), and Information Technology (ITGCCs, GCB). Each Manager may also be required to oversee other Regulatory and Operational Audit Projects as detailed in the annual Audit Plan or requested by the Company’s Audit Committee or Company Executive Management. Each Manager reports directly to the Company’s Executive Director of Internal Audit. Each Manager is required to comply with the Institute of Internal Audit’s (IIA) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and Code of Ethics.
- Assist the Chief Audit Executive (CAE) and Executive Director of Internal Audit in developing the annual Risk Assessments and Audit Plan (IT related Engagements).
- Establish related department schedules to include the assignment of IT engagement areas, staff, and budget in order to ensure completion of the annual Audit Plan.
- Provide direction and IT engagement specific training to assigned Internal Auditors including supervision and review of work.
- Provide final IT engagement results to the CAE or Executive Director for review and approval and, subsequently, communicate results to appropriate Management personnel and follow-up on remediation efforts as applicable.
- Coordinate Internal Audit activities with those of External Auditors and other IT Company oversight and monitoring functions to ensure effective working relations.
- Registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (GCB) – Las Vegas.
- 4-Year Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree required (preferred in Accounting or Finance).
- Professional Certification preferred (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel for data analysis.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience (preferred Internal Audit or Information Technology or combined with other relevant Operations, Accounting, or Finance, Management experience) with compulsory knowledge of the following:
- Information Technology General Computer Controls (GCC);
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) Framework;
- Nevada Gaming Control Board (GCB) Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) and Nevada Gaming Commission (NGC) Regulations – Las Vegas;
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); Center or Internet Security (CIS); International Organization for Standardization (ISO);
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) Title 31 and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program;
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA);
- Operational Auditing;
- ConstructionAuditing; and
- Department Administration (e.g., planning, staffing, supervision, evaluation, reporting, etc.).