This position can be located in New York, NY or Edison, NJ
- Under the direction of the Internal Audit management, lead and participate in Financial, Operational and SOX audit assignments for Revlon’s domestic and International subsidiaries.
- Lead the audit staff team and manage audit assignments from planning through reporting, focusing on continuous improvement and results with a sense of urgency
- Conduct process walkthroughs to evaluate design and perform key controls testing to determine effectiveness of internal controls.
- Support development of presentations to discuss internal audit and SOX compliance audit results with management.
- Utilize data analytics tool for the internal audit planning and field work
- Assist in the development of the annual internal audit plan using a risk-based approach
- Present and write audit reports summarizing audit results covering observations and management action plans.
- Build positive relationships across management at all levels to effectively deliver audit solutions and contribute directly to business success.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area
- 7+ years relevant experience, including a mix of experience from public accounting (Big 4 a plus) or internal auditing and/or internal control roles in global manufacturing or CPG company.
- Understanding of internal control concepts and frameworks (COSO, COBIT) and prior experience testing key controls
- Working knowledge of any data analytics tool and audit management software – a plus
- Flexibility to travel internationally and domestically as needed (up to 30% per year)
- CPA or CIA certification