Internal Audit Manager
5 - 7 years experience •
Our client, a multinational PR and Advertising company, is looking for an effective and independent manager to join their Internal Audit team.
* Responsible for the assessment and documentation of internal controls and compliance risks.
* Develop rapport and maintain relationships with local finance and operational staff.
* Test Key processes by developing and executing internal audit programs.
* Use audit results to prepare corrective action plans.
* Work on special investigations when needed.
* Assist in developing and maintaining corporate policies and procedures.
* Occasionally assist external audits.
* Report to the Head of Internal Audit.
* Up to 60% travel.
* 5-6 Years relevant experience in Internal Audit Department of a company in an international environment
* Big Four experience highly preferred
* Well-versed in Audit Procedures and International Accounting and Auditing standards
* Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley and Internal Controls
* Able to build relationships, think critically, and work independently at times
* Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
* Able to work in a high pressure environment with confidence and maturity
* Fluent in Spanish
* Bachelor degree in Accounting preferred
* Advanced degree or CPA preferred