Relocation package available.
Our client manufactures and delivers top agricultural products and components globally. They are hiring an Internal Audit Manager to support expense reimbursement and maintains records of the company's accounts. This person will direct the internal audit program within the company.
The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for locating inefficiency, non-compliance, and areas for potential improvement. They manage the audit team and refine audit procedures throughout the company. They will present the company's largest internal risk assessment report annually to management, with a high level of influence over the company's strategic improvements.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and annual performance bonuses.
- Excellent work/life balance ? 40 hour weeks, minimal overtime, and paid vacation.
- High degree of freedom to refine auditing processes.
- Strong potential for promotion.
- Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
- Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills in auditing and accounting, or move upward into senior management.
- Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
- Highly experienced leadership and a culture of high quality.
- Support and funding for industry certifications and skills development.
- Dynamic, market-responsive company culture with a strong focus on high quality solutions.
- Direct auditing procedures and controls. Assist the team in developing improved controls that reduce risk and raise production efficiency. Revise and improve internal controls and other business processes.
- Complete audits, identifying and correcting outstanding errors, compliance issues, and inefficiencies.
- Lead assurance engagements, including supervision of planning, fieldwork, and wrap-up.
- Develop cost-effective solutions to manufacturing, inventory, and distribution inefficiencies.
- Author annual global risk assessment report and audit plans. Present findings to upper management with suggestions for action.
- Organize and document accounting policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, US GAAP, and other regulations.
- 6+ years of related auditexperience, either as a value-add consultant with a major public accounting firm or in private internal auditing.
- Experience in auditing controls, risks, inventory, manufacturing, and operational processes.
- Proficiency with accounting software.
- CPA, CFE, or CIA certification.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. MBA or MSAccounting is a plus.
- Knowledge of GAAP best practices.
- Industry background in manufacturing or agribusiness products is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
- Approximately 25% travel.