At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is hiring for its growing Compliance Team. If you want to help Lyft change the transportation industry and enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems, this team is for you. As the Internal Audit Manager you will be managing a group of up to four internal auditors, ensuring that audits are correctly prioritized and followed through. You will develop a deep understanding of the processes Lyft has in place necessary to meet its regulatory obligations around the country. As a key member of the Audit and Reporting Team, you and the people you manage will be responsible for hunting out any gaps in our processes and helping the Compliance Team find solutions to plug those gaps. If you like solving puzzles and working through data, optimizing processes, and talking to people, this role is for you!
- Manage a team of up to four internal auditors focused on reviewing Lyft’s compliance efforts across all markets and products
- Develop metrics for prioritizing audits and measuring outcomes
- Document and optimize auditprocesses to make them scalable with Lyft’s growth
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across various teams at Lyft to manage, monitor, and deliver internal audits
- Kick off projects, provide ongoing status updates, and write up post-mortem summaries
- Develop strong relationships across stakeholder groups, manage requests and ensure key audit deliverables are executed effectively and efficiently
- Create and maintain an audit management tracking system and database
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a project management or auditing role, with people management experience strongly preferred
- Ability to analyze and quickly understand processes in order to appropriately determine whether objectives and goals have been met
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent and cross-functional aspects of a project or projects
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented and energetic individual with very strong leadership and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task effortlessly and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines
- Extremely efficient, with superb organizational skills; you’ll balance many projects and relationships simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to provide accurate results as quickly as possible and continuously iterate
- Independent and deadline driven
- Passion for Lyft and the ride-sharing community