Industry: Financial Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 349 days ago
Old National Bank is looking for a subject matter expert for an Internal Audit Manager, Compliance. Old National continues to grow; we are moving towards becoming a $25Billion regional bank. This job is a result of our growth today and in the future. Many challenges await this Internal Audit Manager, Compliance subject matter expert. This position provides strategic leadership to assigned audit teams through application of strong critical thinking and analysis skills in completion of multiple, con-current and complex assignments.
· Must be a subject matter expert in compliance, BSA/AML, UDAP, ERM, Sales Practices and other regulations.
· Continuously assess and manage significant/pervasive risks to the successful completion of audit projects and/or departmental objectives.
· Anticipate challenges which may impact Internal Audit’s and the Company’s success, understands the critical risks and issues, including root causes, and creatively provides input to mitigate these risks/issues.
· Share business expertise with audit team to ensure that decisions pertaining to the nature, timing and extent of audit work are appropriate and that the skill sets of the team are continually enhanced.
· Able to draw upon industry knowledge with business unit management to effectively service these customers.
· Serve as a role model in negotiating with clients on audit results; recognizing the need for Internal Audit to be both timely and objective/candid in reporting results.
· Provide project oversite and drive process improvement. Participate in key audit assessment and decision steps, providing timely approval and validation on both the directions and decisions made by assigned teams. Serve as Lead Compliance Auditor.
· Stay familiar with regulatory developments and industry issues.
· Participate in high-level projects as directed.
· Manage and develop staff.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business-related field.
· Professional certifications/designations such as CRCM, CBAP, CAMS, etc. preferred.
· 10 years of bank experience and OCC or other regulatory background is required.
· Strong management, organizational, analytical and computer skills are essential.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work within strict deadlines.
· Dedicated to quality, accuracy and timeliness.
· Positive “Whatever it takes!” attitude and ability to adapt to change quickly.
Diversity…Our differences enhance business performance.
Job Number : 13494