Bio-Rad is looking for a Manager, Internal Audit.
- This position will provide leadership and be responsible for the daily execution of internal audit work performed by the department.
- Assist with developing the annual audit plan.
- Plan multiple concurrent audit projects and supervise audit staff in the performance of operational, financial and compliance reviews (including SOX).
- Execute audit fieldwork, draft observations and auditreports in accordance with the agreed upon planning procedures and industry audit standards.
- Communicate project scope, audit observations and practical recommendations/action plans to key process owners.
- Coordinate with key process owners to ensure timely remediation of identified action plans.
- Support continuous risk assessment initiatives.
- Assist in development and implementation of continuous monitoring program.
- Complete special advisory projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- At least 6 years in an audit or compliance role, with 3+ years’ experience leading teams and mentoring staff.
- Professional certification (CPA, CIA, CFE, etc.) or advanced degreerequired.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and diplomacy skills with peers and all levels of management.
- Self-motivated, adaptive, proactive and works well with others in a complex, multi-national environment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to travel15%-20% (domestic and international).
Requisition ID 2018-6264