Accume Partners has a long history of providing internal audit, regulatory compliance and risk management services to banks and financial institutions. As the level of regulatory and business complexity has surged, so has the need for specialized knowledge and focus. We have organized our firm to achieve that goal, providing our clients with deep knowledge, expertise and approaches in Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, Technology Risk Management, and Operations and Process Improvement
Accume Partners has an excellent opportunity for an Internal Audit Manager to contribute to a growing company. The Internal Audit Manager will deliver on engagements supported by a strong leadership team and staff of professionals committed to providing high quality internal auditing and consulting services.
- • Works individually or as part of a team to provide execution on client engagements
- • Assess internal audit controls and perform risk reviews and assessments for our clients
- • Manage, quality control, present and deliver internal audit and consulting related risk management projects to our clients in the financial services/banking industries as well as other industries as required
- • Responsible for internal auditing and risk management projects for multiple clients
- • Maintain ongoing client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction on engagements by providing value to our clients
- • Encourages and promotes additional services to the clients as needed
- • Perform audits of various internal departments, reporting to senior management key findings and resolving any issues that may not be compliant with Federal and State laws.
- • Monitor progression of audit assignments while operating effectively within the allotted budget and time frames
- • Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related business field of study.
- • CIA, CFSA, CBA or CPA certification.
- • Minimum of 7-10 years of professional services or community banking audit experience.
- • Candidate will be hands on, flexible, and results oriented with a demonstrated ability to thrive within an entrepreneurial environment.
- • Candidate must have an outstanding analytical, relationship, written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills.
- • Candidate must be able to travel as required and able to drive to client locations for audit projects.
- • Proficient in Word and Excel.
- • Excellent time management skills.