Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
At Protiviti, you make a positive impact on our clients, the company, and your community. We hire creative, curious people who like learning and growing every day. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and innovative learning resources. At every level of our team, we build leaders who have the ability to influence and achieve. We value inclusion and encourage you to bring your whole self to work – all of your talents, passions, and priorities… all of the things that make you who you are.
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You’ve come to the right place!
Where We Need You:
The New York office is seeking an Internal Audit & Financial Advisory Managing Director to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Managing Directors are focused on developing business opportunities in the marketplace and are valuable leaders within our organization and the business community. Managing Directors pride themselves on client satisfaction and as leaders on engagements, ensure that each engagement project is performed to Protiviti’s standards of quality and meet the needs of the client. Managing Directors ensure that each client project is completed with the client satisfied with our service and the quality of our work. Managing Directors develop lasting relationships within the business community, and are respected for their areas of expertise.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You are a driver in the engagement of sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing and prospective clients.
- You collaborate with other leaders to develop client strategies to support current projects and longer-term business strategy.
- You are passionate about continually improving technical and risk management approaches based upon business trends and technical advances.
- You enjoy discovering new opportunities with current and potential clients and through thought leadership, proposal writing and client interactions.
- You design and develop thought leadership materials to be shared with your colleagues and your network.
- You promote Protiviti’s mission, vision and values and encourage collaboration across your teams to ensure effective execution.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- A solid foundation in internal audit processes and objectives.
- An understanding of core business processes such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Revenue etc. with knowledge of accounting operations and financial frameworks.
- Understanding of commonly used International Professional Practices Framework, including COSO and PCAOB.
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables, including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple engagements and work streams with various clients.
- Knowledge of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA’s) code of ethics and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries.
- Supervisory experience of teams including consultants, senior consultants, managers, senior managers and associate Managing Directors.
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Identify opportunities and establish a sales pipeline.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, or Business Related Field).
- 15+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CFE, or similar strongly preferred.