We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The US market is seeking a Technology Audit & Advisory Manager to join our growing Internal Audit practice.
What You Can Expect:
As a Manager, you’ll partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. You’ll develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. You’ll also develop contacts within the business community and serve as an ambassador of Protiviti in the market.
Managers in Technology Audit & Advisory work with clients to assess, identify risk, advise, and consult on a wide variety of technology related topics, including:
- Major technology projects
- Enterprise Applications
- Disaster Recovery
- Emerging Technologies
- Control programs
At Protiviti, Technology Audit & Advisory is about:
- Helping clients better understand and manage risks associate with their use (or lack of use) of technology, to protect and drive enterprise value
- Innovation: new ways of thinking and new ways of doing
- Technology enablement: analytics, automation and other emerging tools and methods
- Staying current: developing and maintaining skills in existing and emerging areas of technology
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
- You are driven to learn and interested in all things related to data & technology, including the latest trends and developments.
- You enjoy assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor junior team members, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Leading teams in executing audit methodologies and developing key audit deliverables focusing on technology topics, including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
- Establishing and cultivating critical business relationships / networking with senior executives.
- An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
- Knowledge and interest in all things related to data & technology, including the latest trends and developments with a specific focus on areas of technology included: cybersecurity, cloud, data governance, privacy, analytics, enterprise applications (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Workday, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics etc.), disaster recovery, systems development methodologies etc.
- Understanding of commonly used control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST CSF, CIS, ITIL, etc.
- An interest and/or experience in areas including analytics and emerging technologies (automation, AI/ML etc.).
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular the technology implications and requirements.
- Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into “business speak” to be understood by executives.
- Superior supervisory experience of teams including performance appraisal, mentoring / coaching, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and understanding how to motivate.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Business Related Field).
- 5+ years working in audit, consulting, assurance services, risk & control programs, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Experience working with financial services organizations or banking institutions preferred (but not required).
- Proficiency in PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, Python, RPA Solutions preferred (but not required).
- Professional Certification such as CIA, CRMA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred.