New York InternalAudit & Financial Advisory - ITAudit Manager
NEW YORK CITY
Protiviti’s Information Technology (IT) Audit professionals help organizations gain insight into the threats inherent in today’s highly complex technologies. A successful IT audit appropriately assesses technology risks and the control environment as they relate to critical business processes. Protiviti's deep expertise in IT audit can help ensure the integrity, reliability and performance of these processes. Through our methodologies, our clients realize more effective and efficient technology controls that better align the internal audit function with their business and IT strategies.
The IT Audit Manager is responsible for:
- Maintaining overall responsibility for the profitability of all client related work within their portfolio as well as managing the profitability of these portfolios.
- Maintaining client satisfaction on all assigned projects.
- Developing a portfolio of business through exceptional client service delivery and active involvement in proposal opportunities.
- Having direct supervisory responsibility of and providing feedback to Consultants, Senior Consultants, along with providing longer-term advising to a select number of team members.
- Managing multiple client projects simultaneously, while also working on several internal initiatives and proposal opportunities.
- Championing and leading product solutions within the Internal Audit and Financial Advisory (IAFA) practice
- Formulating strategic initiatives that contribute to the strategic aims of the IAFA practice and leading / overseeing the execution of such initiatives.
- Assisting with the development of thought leadership and presenting at Internal Audit conferences.
- Taking a leadership role in identifying and recruiting the future employees of Protiviti.
- Exhibiting solid ethical behavior
- Delivering on Protiviti’s strategic objectives, including Our Promises to Our People:
- Creating exceptional development opportunities
- Fostering a global, collaborative, workplace
- Creating opportunities for our Seniors and Consultants to have an impact
- Remain committed to the communities that we serve
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or Business Related Field) required.
- 5+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or a related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM or similar strongly preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- An advanced skill base in IT Audit, IT Risk Management, Information Security, or related field.
- Understanding of core information technologyprocesses and controls, current trends in corporate information technology and emerging themes in the market place.
- Advanced knowledge of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COSO and COBIT.
- Advanced knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables, including process flows, work programs, auditreports, and control summaries.
- Advanced knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA’s) code of ethics and compliance requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
ABILITY TO TRAVEL
- Travel throughout the month frequently required based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.