A career in our Risk Management and Compliance Solutions practice, within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and riskmanagement environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation. Our team helps organisations anticipate risks that can threaten their strategic growth. You’ll help organisations with improving the quality of their internal controls, enhancing reliability of information through objective testing, and increasing business alignment and cost reductions through risk and compliance efforts.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Mathematics
Minimum Years of Experience:
8 year(s) of experience in Assurance, controls and/or corporate compliance-related experience, including consulting, auditing, risk management or operational roles.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Accounting
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the implementation of compliance, risk management and control testing programs, emphasizing the following areas:
- Business development and deployment within a professional services environment, emphasizing regulatory, operational, legal, auditing or other compliance areas;
- Internal controls and testing experience;
- Establishment of programs required to drive successful deployment and transition of global, cross-functional monitoring and/or testing services;
- Leadership and program management of large, cross-functional teams; - Global sourcing models, requiring coordination and oversight to deliver consistent quality work products and drive process improvement; and,
- Oversight, development and conduct of controls testing or corporate compliance education and training programs.
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in project leadership and oversight/governance, including leveraging global strategic sourcing.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in project leadership, including managing global resources, developing business and leading client engagements related to risk management, compliance and control testing programs, including the following:
- Driving team leadership, including staff mentoring and development;
- Utilizing consistent creative problem-solving abilities and consultancy mindset while working on and researching problems/issues and developing effective solutions for clients controls or corporate compliance programs and/or monitoring and testing activities;
- Building relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; approaching clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; and, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Maintaining relationships and building credibility with key executives, companies, and a network of professional organizations/affiliations within risk, controls and compliance;
- Conducting analyses that leverage creative critical thinking and problem solving; advising on and deriving solutions through utilization of information systems, DBs, Excel and other tools;
- Developing strategy; writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients, internal staff and management;
- Budgeting and forecasting on large engagements;
- Leading and supervising diverse, global teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; participating in staff recruitment and retention activities; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful feedback; and,
- Demonstrating flexibility and desire to travel, as client assignments require.
Job ID: 13551WD