Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a Internal Audit Associate Manager in White Plains.
The Internal Audit Associate Manager is responsible for assisting internal audit group in assessing the adequacy of the Company's internal control environment by performing audits and value-added services. This position will participate in audit engagements of varying size and complexity ensuring the successful completion of assigned missions. Candidates should demonstrate strong communication and problem-solving skills along with the ability to contribute in a dynamic team environment.
• Participate on financial and operational audits and contribute to the audit planning and coordination of audit preparation
• Obtain an understanding of business processes to develop risk assessments, audit programs and testing procedures that appropriately address identified risks
• Review audit evidence and demonstrate the ability to draw appropriate conclusions regarding the state of the client's control environment
• Identify and appropriately communicate audit issues to management, offering recommended solutions that address risks and are relevant to the business
• Prepare working papers that are accurate, complete and well-documented ensuring adherence to internal audit standard and guidance
• Perform monitoring of implementation of action plans per the scheduled timeline
• Contribute to ad hoc activities to make Internal Audit an attractive talent pipeline
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related area.
• 3 to 5 years of experience either in an auditing capacity (external or internal) or financial control within a medium-sized business organization
• Language: English and ideally Spanish will be a plus
• Ability to travel up to 50% (both within and outside US) required
• Excellent analytical skillset and critical mindset
• Professional communication skills, both oral and written
• Knowledge in SAP will be an added value
• Relevant professional certifications (e.g. CPA, CIA) is a plus but not required
• Ability to quickly develop an understanding of business processes, risks and controls, and apply auditing standards to assignments through practical application
• Consistently demonstrate an ability to remain flexible including a willingness to adapt to new circumstances, information and challenges
• Demonstrate an ability to quickly collaborate with a diverse group of internal audit clients and team-members and deliver the highest quality audit work
• Ability to manage stressful or urgent issues with sound judgment and effectively