- Design, compile & update presentations for department/team meetings, clients, etc.
- Work with Creative, Digital and PR departments to coordinate and maintain advertising campaigns and projects
- Work with senior staff to maintain client relationships
- Assist in preparation of client invoices, monthly & yearly recaps and budgets
- Prepare and present concepts and media plans to clients
- Maintain direct and attentive client contact
- Anticipate information needed for client meetings
- Prepare and confirm meetings
- Record & file notes for client meetings
- Coordinate information the agency will need to provide the best follow-up
- Encourage new business opportunities with existing clients and play a supporting role in their development
- Strategically research media plans
- Keep apprised of all relevant client developments
- Must be passionate about the advertising industry
- Willingness to continually educate yourself on all facets of advertising: digital, outdoor, radio, television, etc.
- Work in a proactive manner, always anticipating information needed externally and internally
- Qualification and follow up with potential new clients
Education: College degree
Experience: Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience; agency experience preferred, thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.'