We aim to transform the way thatfinancial information is presented,shared and consumed by creating visually appealing and easy to interpret clientreporting tools that help our clients, some of the world’s largest asset managers, to attract and retaininvestor assets.We do this through the design, development and delivery of innovative technical solutions using the latest tools and technology.
Why Would You Be Keen to Join Us?
- Some of the office perks: Great coffee, excellent office environment, flexible working hours, safe parking, paid maternity and paternity leave and frequent staff appreciation events and functions
- Some of the career perks: We work with up to date technology, have ongoing training initiatives, promote from within wherever possible, and encourage our team members to use initiative, think out the box and share their ideas
- Some of the technology perks: Our products and solutions are hosted in the cloud, we operate modern, secure hybrid cloud infrastructure using a Rackspace managed private cloud as well as AWS and Azure services. At the core of our architecture are a set of micro service API’s, each of which deal with a specific area of functionality. We are first and foremost a technology company with a technology driven mind-set. Working at Kurtosys will provide exposure to these technologies as well as the tools and technologies we use to develop and deliver our solutions following an agile methodology.
- The objective of this role is to take ownership of client queries, ensure they are addressed within the deadlines defined by company service level agreements, and fulfill incident management in an end-to-end capacity. In addition, you would also work on enhancements to client implementations based on (Business as Usual) BAU work associated with customer requirements.
- This role offers the opportunity to gain exposure to international clients while learning the wide array of cutting edge technologies, such as React and Node JS, needed to support our products and custom client implementations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment dedicated to ensuring the products we deliver are always performing optimally.
- Ability to identify, research, diagnose, and resolve client issues.
- Communicate effectively with other teams while under time pressure to ensure high quality and timely expedition of client requests.
- Maintain ownership of issues and follow through until they are properly closed.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, drive, and proven capability to develop, lead, and implement new initiatives with little supervision.
- Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and require conceptual thinking
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (Less or Sass desirable)
- Experience with Angular, React or similar frameworks
- Experience with OR a strong desire to learn and work with Node JS and React
- Web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML)
- Understanding of SQL advantageous