We're a fast-growing, post-seed startup looking to expand our product and core architecture and AI capabilities to handle the diverse variance and size of our customers' financial data. If you are looking for the challenge of creating and delivering an AI-based platform to process previously unseen types of customer data, then show us what you got!
Below are some of the technologies that we use to support our customers. Tell us why you'd be a great fit — what do you know, and what are you learning?
- Kafka, Mongo, Apache Spark, Scala, Flink and Mesos
- Java, Tomcat, Spring and Spring boot MVC
- Databases and database concepts and experience
- Knowledge of data manipulation/shaping/cleansing languages and tools is preferred
- You will be extending our architecture to handle new types of data and machine learning analysis based on customer requirements, producing awesome code that will be deployed into our cloud infrastructure.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in related fields
- Project experience with database technologies (SQL or NOSQL, such as Mongo or Redis)
- Knowledge of server programming using Java, Spring or Spring boot MVC, REST APIs
- Demonstrated coding skills solving data manipulation and shaping problems
- Eligibility for Government of Canada Secret Level (II) clearance is contingent on employment
- Knowledge of classification and machine learning techniques
- Basic knowledge of financial reporting concepts (balance sheet, income statement, transactions and ledgers)