We use state-of-the-art approaches to obtain data and create sustainable solutions that serve the interests of our stakeholders and their communities. Thanks to our ability to offer a wide range of services, we help our clients carry out projects that meet the challenges of sustainable development while setting new standards of excellence in the field.
What will be your contribution in the team?
Under the supervision of a team leader, the geotechnical engineer will have as main responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Responsible for carrying out geotechnical projects;
- Support to junior engineers in the execution of geotechnical projects of smaller scale and complexity;
- Participate in the administrative management of projects;
- Prepare professional service offers;
- Write or review reports;
- Collaborate with other departments, particularly in environment and materials control.
What are we looking for?
- BAC in civil engineering, or geological engineering or other relevant field;
- Member in good standing of the Quebec Order of Engineers;
- Master in geotechnics an asset;
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in the field;
- Experience in conventional geotechnics (buildings, foundations, stability analysis, roads, soil liquefaction);
- Experience in the field of private geotechnical laboratories would be an asset;
- ASP Construction card;
- Have a valid driver's license;
- Have a very good knowledge of spoken and written French and English;
- Good judgment and analytical skills;
- Have a good knowledge of the MS Office suite and software commonly used in geotechnics;
- Ability to work in a team in complex and changing environments.