Develop and manage project execution schedules, monitor schedule performance and interdependencies, execute critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis and cost / schedule integration. Responsible for quality and accuracy of the schedule database. Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives. Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality. Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts. The work requires familiarity with MILCON and USACE Construction projects plus strong team collaboration and problem-solving skills.
1. MDA/USACE/Construction Project Schedule Development, Surveillance and Oversight. Prepare Daily/Weekly Activity Reports as required.
2. Conduct schedule analysis for logic, progress, and completeness using Microsoft Project and Oracle Primavera P6 software suites.
3. Conduct schedule health status checks using DCMA 14-Point analysis software.
4. Monitor and report on critical path analysis to direct customers and various integrated schedule management groups within the missile Defense Agency.
5. Develop white papers and PowerPoint briefings on schedule analysis and courses of action.
6. Participate on various military construction project teams.