EXP is looking for a senior and principal Engineer in building electricity: we are open to intermediate and / or senior profiles.
Under the supervision of the Director of Electricity and Building, the Engineer performs the design and management of projects for building electricity mandates and multidisciplinary projects.
You will evolve within a very multidisciplinary team and will have the chance to work and collaborate with teams of lighting, intelligent transport systems, building mechanics, etc. The working atmosphere is very collaborative and the managers are young, dynamic and lack neither ambition nor good humor at work!
- Act as project manager and / or discipline manager in building electricity;
- Support the training of other engineers, technicians and designers.
- Participate in the preparation of service offers;
- Carry out studies and expertise in electricity;
- Prepare plans, specifications and estimates for submission in electrical distribution , services, lighting, fire alarms, telephony, communication, etc .;
- Carry out the design of multidisciplinary building projects through the different teams in multidisciplinary projects across Quebec;
- Check the compliance of bids received from contractors;
- Facilitate project start-up meetings with clients and professionals involved;
- Check and approve shop drawings;
- Validate the quality of work on site (site visit) and participate in site meetings;
- Write site visit reports and site meeting reports;
- Analyze the costs of change notices, prepare change notices and site directives and issue the necessary recommendations to the client;
- Check payment requests, correct them if necessary and recommend payment to the customer;
- Participate in the provisional and final acceptances of the work;
- All other duties related to the job.
- Bachelor of Engineering specializing in building electrical engineering;
- Experience in electrical design of the building;
- 4-15 years minimum of experience in building electricity.
- A good level of leadership.