$100K — $150K *
Aerial Applications is seeking a full-time Intermediate DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will work along with our excellent software development team and be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by Aerial.
We are a rapidly growing company and provide plenty of opportunities for career development as you grow with us!
- Great overall understanding and demonstrated knowledge in cloud technology best practices including container orchestration, networking, security, configuration management and disaster recovery
- At least 3 years experience building out, maintaining and upgrading Kubernetes with focus on portability, scaling and security
- Minimum 2 years experience with GitLab, including experience with CI and integration of 3rd party quality,security and compliance tools
- Experience designing and configuring logging, monitoring and alerting infrastructure to capture metrics and proactively tune the environment 5 years experience with Google Cloud or Azure specifically (or a combination of them together).
- Your first and only instinct is to automate everything using Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible or another tool you think we need to know about
- Proficient in at least one scripting language, but exposure and familiarity with a wide range or languages (C++, Node, Ruby, SQL, Python, Go, Bash)
- You have no fear pushing to prod on Friday at 4:30 because you know you can rollback with confidence
- Design, build and maintain a stable and efficient infrastructure to optimize service delivery across production, QA, and development environments throughout the development lifecycle.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, maintain, and continuously improve building, packaging, and deployment processes.
- Implement automated infrastructure capabilities like backups, security tools, and monitoring.
- Utilize a consistent DevOps approach to improve all phases of the process and ensure end-to-end quality across functions.
- Occasional, rotating on-call responsibilities
Valid through: 6/27/2021