The Intermediate Cybersecurity Analyst supports the Directorate for Test (DT) to support development, employment, and improved operability of the BMDS by providing continuous Warfighter operational-level interface and BMDS exercise and wargame support to the Combatant Commands (CCMD). This position directly supports exercise and wargame event cybersecurity compliance, monitoring, assessment and reporting.
- Assist with technical integration and assessments of designated prime contractor performance and execution. This includes program planning, program risk assessment (cost, schedule, and performance), analysis of program performance management processes, and review and assessment of documentation or deliverables from prime contractors.
- Coordinate prime contractor and stakeholder asset owner schedules for Wargame and Exercise activities (e.g., test events and campaigns for the Future Years Defense Program). This includes data and information that may affect or be used for the Test Baseline and the Test Component of the BMDS Baseline.
- Organize and engage in MDA meetings with stakeholders participating in Combatant Command events to address progress, issues, and concerns. This includes commands, agencies, and MDA programs (elements).
- Track, coordinate, and finalize technical and status reports related to assigned wargames and exercises. Reports include the Exercise and Wargames Concept of Operations, Exercise Directives, End-of-Week Reports, and supporting documentation.
- Provide engaged membership on Flight/Ground Integrated Event Test Teams.
What knowledge and skills will help you be a successful Analyst?
- In depth knowledge of BMDS capability; basic understanding of military organization
- Experienced leader who will assist Customer in building Cybersecurity support team
- Ability to conduct first-line analysis and make recommendations to the Customer
- Successful problem solving skills, with limited precedence or guidance
- Ability to maintain databases and use applicable Sharepoint tools (MDA Portal, E-Tasker, etc.)
- Self-motivated; possess strong oral and written communication skills, and have the ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment.
- Proficient with Windows-based PC software (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Are there other qualifications?
- MA/MS and 5 years' experience in related field preferred; BA/BS and 7 years' experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
- Must have a minimum of one DoD 8570.01 IAT Level III certification (CASP+CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH)
- Must have, or be able to obtain within 6 months, an operating system certification (Linux+ or MCITP)
- Secret clearance required