Cubic is looking for individuals with an understanding of Army concepts and capabilities, and the ability to integrate partners, integrate conclusions and facts within the Capabilities CoP and CoEs, prepare and plan with community of practice for planning events for each area to analyze past, current, and future campaign objectives leading to an analytic plan. Ability to analyze financial, geographical, terrain, population, cultural, and social economic effects on end states and assess how past and current events impact follow on events in current and future operational environments. Develop plans which address how campaign objectives and associated study questions compare with actual outcomes, and integrates analysis plan with overarching analysis objectives. Provide emerging insights into the final initiatives group plan report in order to transition initial research, comparative analysis to financial, operational and organizational developers. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
- Serves as Lead Analyst or key contributor for Training, Doctrine and / or Capabilities Development programs.
- Responsible for analysis of military problems and solutions development.
- Oversees the formulation and definition of systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a superior understanding of applicable military systems.
- Coordinates the utilization of technical expertise to analyze and evaluate problems and develop solutions.
- Oversees cross-functional linked teams to address military systems issues. Serves as a senior mentor in a simulation exercise.
- A former field grade officer CGSC graduate or senior NCO graduate of the Sergeant Major Course with a Master’s degree from an accredited institution in any field with a minimum of seven years’ experience in military operations, training, doctrine, or capabilities development, with a minimum of three years supervising subordinate analysts.
- OR A former officer, Captains Career Course or equivalent graduate or senior NCO graduate of the Senior Leaders Course with a Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution in any field with a minimum of ten years’ experience in military operations, training/doctrine/capabilities development, with a minimum of five years supervising subordinate analysts.
- Preferred: A former field grade officer and a Senior Service College or equivalent graduate with a Master’s degree from an accredited institution in any field and with a minimum of ten years experience in military operations, training, doctrine, or capabilities development. Experience serving at a US Army Service School. Secret Clearance Required.