CACI has an opening for an Intermediate Supply Analyst on our USFFC Naval Forces Logistics (NFL ) program.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Providing support of Relational Supply (R-Supply) problem solving/analysis, technical assistance, and formalized classroom training to MARFORAPC and its subordinate units.
- Assisting the MARFORAPC staff in ensuring that the units are conducting their daily supply operations in accordance with TYCOM/NAVSUP instructions and policies.
- Developing, analyzing, and conducting operational audits.
- Preparing follow-up reports evaluating effectiveness of system implementations.
- Determining topics, target audiences, and resources necessary to develop and present Navy automated supply systems courses.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related business discipline. Education Equivalency: As a substitute, four years of experience in Navy logistics, AIS management, inventory management, financial management and the functionality of Navy logistics and AISs.
- The Logistics Analyst should possess three years of experience in Navy logistics, AIS management, inventory management, financial management and the functionality of military logistics AISs.
- In addition to any experience which is substituted for education, the Supply Analyst should possess seven years of experience in Navy automated supply, logistics, inventory management, financial management and the functionally of the automated supply systems; and two years of experience as a level analyst and supervisor.
- Experience in tasking requirements, evaluating current NTCSS Software operations, and instructing subordinates.
- Experience in Marine Logistics Support Package (MALSP) Doctrine and allowance, management and deployment of those packages.
- Experience with NTCSS (R-Supply and OMMS-NG) to manage and evaluate configuration, allowancing, and inventory management.
- Must have a current Secret clearance