Cerner is growing! Join our Long-Term, Post-Acute Care team as an Interface Engineer. In this role, you will build and test interface design and provide interface support during implementation activities.
Some of your responsibilities will be to configure Cerner interfaces and code basic interfaces, install Cerner interfaces, troubleshoot and resolve system interface issues, support interface testing during the life cycle of the project, perform data migration and conversion programs, and test data migration and conversion programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of experience with database architecture
- At least 1 year of experience with Linux command line
- At least 1 year of experience with programming
- Willing to travel up to 10% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and
- procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and
- client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any
- compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must be willing to relocate to, or currently residing in, Kansas City, MO Metro