We are looking for Intercompany Re-engineering Resource for our client in Tampa, FL
Job Title: ?Intercompany Re-engineering Resource
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Intercompany Initiative is a sponsored by both the Record to Report GPO (R2R) and the Balance Sheet Substantiation GPO (BSS).
- This role is to support critical efforts related to standardizing, centralizing, and automating global intercompany processes. This includes the design and implementation of a daily intercompany matching process for all GL balances and contracts, which will replace the current GARS and GIRS processes.
- This role will work very closely with the Project lead, the BSS Lead and the Technology leads to support strategic planning and development of the following:
- Intercompany Break Aging
- Intercompany Breakage Reporting
- Daily contract level matching implementation (all Products) for P&L
- A good understanding of testing results and help with recommendations for developing strategic testing solutions where applicable
- Incorporation of daily Intercompany contract level matching for Cash Due, Loans, Deposits and Debt with the Liquidity Reporting (5G) and CCAR Forecasting processes
- Assist with the implementation of a governance structure that will manage and focus on standardizing Inter-affiliate booking practices and remediating historical Intercompany breakage globally.
- Evaluate where two sides of an Intercompany transactions can be booked in the same product processor and develop an execution plan
- Evaluate where two sides of an Intercompany transactions can be booked by the same source (single source booking) and develop an execution plan
- Development of an automated intercompany Derivative Pricing confirmation process (static curve / FX rate)
- Working closely and proactively with the Corporate Reporting team to help explain monthly breakage and root cause analysis and remediation.
- Excellent project planning / organizational skills, including an ability to lead project teams towards clear delivery plans across geography, function and other organizational structures.
- Experience with process reengineering/process improvement, design and implementation of accounting and closing processes.
- Strong experience with technology, current systems and accounting processes
- Clear presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills.
- Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management.
- Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Applies/demonstrates solid understanding of area supported. Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Ability to independently design and implement new accounting processes, in accordance with US and Local GAAP.
- Processes & controls oriented.