The HP.com homepage team is looking for an HP.com Homepage Engagement Manager with in-depth digital marketing knowledge and experience in regional engagement. The hp.com homepage is a strategic part of HP Digital—it is our brand beacon and window to the world. It is the first encounter with HP for many people and leaves a lasting impression about HP.
This person plays a key role in meeting the homepage strategic goals and business objectives, and in delivering a homepage experience that drives customer awareness, engagement and preference for HP products and services. The Engagement Manager will work with our region stakeholders to align the global strategy with regional priorities and strive to increase customer engagement with the page. The WW team manages homepages in 75 locales across all regions.
A strong candidate will exhibit a high level of flexibility, energy, collaboration and accountability to meet homepage goals and priorities.
- Deliver homepages that are fresh and relevant across all markets and meet or exceed our customer expectations.
- Build relationships with region stakeholders, lead periodic communication sessions to share status, plans, priorities and collaborate on future planning.
- Provide leadership to create and publish homepages that consistently meet guidelines and goals for accuracy, quality and timeliness.
- Work collaboratively with WW and region Digital teams to align plans and schedules to ensure a smooth customer journey from the homepage.
- Use homepage metrics to prepare performance reports, status updates, insights and recommendations to the HP Digital management team and region stakeholders.
- 5-8 years of work experience with 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment, concurrently managing multiple priorities and timelines
- Strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Familiarity with the use of web metrics to assess performance and make recommendations
- Commitment to continuous process improvement to improve the user experience and build more efficiency into the planning and publishing processes
- Project management knowledge and ability to create simple cross-team project plans
- Knowledge of the HP Brand Guidelines preferred
- Strong organization, communication and presentation skills
Job ID 3020490