INTERACTIVE DEVELOPER (React)
At Sapient Global Markets we are quite literally on the front line of the biggest issues facing the global capital market industry today – investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory agencies.
Driving transformation and leading change within these industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. What we offer is the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for today’s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership
As an Interactive Developer at Sapient Global Markets you will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engaging out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data.
Using bleeding edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive real-time datasets from the world's top financial markets into something beautiful and intuitive.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements.
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
- Code Configuration and Release Management.
- Production Support and Bug Fixes.
· Experience in React and related libraries like Redux, MobX, RxJS
· Experience in Frontend Development
· Preferred understanding of the Node.js based tooling like Webpack, NPM, Babel, ExpressJS, etc.
· Passion for learning and improving
· Bachelors in Computer Science or commensurate real-world experience
· Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills.
· Openness to frequent overnight travel and work at client offices.
About Global Markets:
Sapient Global Markets, a part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations.
We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centers. For more information, visit .
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
*Reasonable accommodations will be made as necessary for the known physical or mental disability of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the Company’s business.
Sapient US is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants to Sapient US will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.