Make a huge impact in the next evolution of GoDaddy's user experience. As Interactive Creative Director on the ecommerce team, you will be part of a collaborative, customer-obsessed team working to deliver new and creative customer experiences. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is changing the face of GoDaddy and helping entrepreneurs around the world build, run, and grow their online presence.
You will own major areas of the user experience that scale across multiple markets and screen-sizes for customers around the world. You're a strong, creative problem-solver who has a knack for making complex things simple, guided by customer data and business needs, and someone who knows how to work with others to drive ideas into reality.
Things you'll do:
- Create engaging user experiences that support customer needs and business objectives
- Design impactful web experiences to scale across multiple scenarios, devices, markets and customers
- Lead numerous projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, POs, designers, researchers and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate and build end-to-end experiences
- Effectively define and document user problems, principles and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions.
- Contribute to and evolve a mature design system.
Who we're looking for:
- A portfolio that demonstrates rock-solid skills in visual design, UX architecture and/or interaction design.
- Design system experience as a contributor
- Master-level prototyping skills
- Foresight and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills.
- Ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to partners in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
- Experience with ecommerce environments a plus.
- Deep understanding of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Illustrator and Photoshop or their equivalent.