60% Strategy + Design
• Design high quality visual and interactive mobile/web experiences for all agency properties across web and iPhone/iPad/Android/Windows 7 mobile web browsers.
• Deliver platform-specific design assets to development.
• Assess product, user research and design requirements.
• Analyze competitor offerings, customer feedback, site metrics and usability reports to create user-centered designs.
• Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual comps and interactive prototypes.
20% Management of Operations
• Responsible for the planning of interactive projects and the implementation of workflows, and processes.
• Closely monitors the work pipeline to plan and make adjustments for execution. Responsible for making staffing recommendations and performing interviews of candidates.
• Collaborates with direct reports, as well as others throughout the Agency to ensure that Interactive deliverables adhere to agency standards of user experience, quality, budget, and client’s expectation and contractual scope.
• Provides subject matter expertise and is responsible for being a thought leader for the agency’s interactive line of business.
20% Collaboration + Presentation• Work with cross-functional teams to manage and deliver design assets on time, as well as champion the best possible user experience for agency clients.
• Collaborate with developers as needed to understand technical requirements.
• Present design + interactive recommendations to clients as needed.
• Collaborate with strategy, media, account and business development teams to identify and develop new business opportunities.
Education:- Bachelors in Fine Arts, Graphics and/or related experience.
Experience:- 4+ years of mobile/web design experience, preferably industry/agency experience.
Additional Requirements:• Proven ability to work closely with programmers and client teams throughout all stages of the product cycle.
• Strong understanding of technical constraints and specifications for designing platform-specific mobile design assets.
• Expertise in best practices for mobile and web design, as well as solid experience in designing usable user interfaces on multiple platforms.
• Be a leader that can guide a team of designers, providing feedback and direction.
• Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color and page layout, and a great eye for detail.
• Experience with taking a data-driven approach to design.
• Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
• Passion for innovation and keeping up with the latest web technology trends.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate creative concepts to clients.
Requisition Number: 192202