ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation's largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at JFK Regional Medical Center located in Palm Beach, FL.
Opportunity Specifics -JFK Medical Center
- 18-bed Neurosurgical ICU, 18-bed CV ICU and 16-bed Med-Surg ICU
- New Neuro ICU Tower being built with expected 2020 completion adding 18 NCC beds
- 3 MDs during day shift of 7 am - 7 pm/ 1 MD and 1 APP on night shift 7 pm - 7 am
- University of Miami affiliated IM and surgery residency programs as well as palliative care and cardiology fellowships; additional residencies and fellowships being planned
- Teaching responsibilities with GME programs
About ICC Healthcare
* ICC Healthcare employees over 350 providers in 38 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
* Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
* We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 19states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
* The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
* Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
* We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
* We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
* Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA's commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
* Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.