We are looking for Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- RN will work all ICU floors - SICU, BICU, MICU, CCU, Stroke, Trauma, Kidney, Liver, ETC
- Thornton (La Jolla), Jacobs (La Jolla), Hillcrest (in Hillcrest) (RN must work 3 locations during contract)
- A 4 week schedule will be sent to the RN two weeks ahead of time.
- They will NOT allow blocked scheduling.
do not ask:
- 3x12 (RN can easily pick up extra shifts)
- There is NO self scheduling
- RN will receive a phone call 2 hrs before shift letting RN know which facility they will be working that shift.
- If RN misses call, they need to call back to confirm.
- WEEKEND REQUIREMENT: Every other weekend
- RTO: RTO MUST MUST MUST be on the submittal. No coming back after offer with more RTO. No more than 7 days RTO per 13 week contract......not even 8 days...or more.
- CONTRACT LENGTH: 13 weeks in the minimum, but they are open to as much as 26 weeks and any weeks in between.
- REFERENCES: Need at least one manager/supervisor/director level with their contact info (phone) from the last year. The second reference can be from a charge nurse from the last year.
- Experience: Must have 2 years ICU experience
- EPIC EXPERIENCE: Float pool nurses MUST have SOME Epic…even if the experience was a while ago – please note WHEN the nurse last used Epic on the profile
- CERTS: BLS, ACLS, NIHSS
Cynet Health is a Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia, Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier.
With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet Health caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.