Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - from the initial planning stage through final design, construction, and commissioning. Parsons has the people and power to move the world.
Are you an accomplished business operations leader experienced in the infrastructure markets? Do you pride yourself on development of innovative services and solutions? If you’re a business line manager who’s both strategically and technically savvy, Parsons has just the opportunity for you.
The person we seek will be committed to operational excellence and be experienced in driving business strategy. The Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Sector Manager will lead our successful and thriving business into an even brighter future. This global team is comprised of more than 400 professionals who are working on hundreds of concurrent projects! To be considered you’ll need to demonstrate your past success in growing similar operations through new product or service development, organic growth of existing clients, M&A and partnership development amongst other means. Someone with acquisition integration experience and the ability to influence and drive the necessary change management would be ideal. We are open to any US base location for this hire but the optimal locations are our major hub offices: Los Angeles, Chicago or Atlanta.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 4-year degree in related field and 20+ years of broad and diversified leadership experience (an advanced degree is preferred)
- Considerable experience in commercial infrastructure delivery
- Management of a business line P&L and experience providing global organizational leadership within a similar or larger scale operation
- A history of driving year over year growth
- Experience with organizational strategy, partnership development and a commitment to innovation
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (i.e. smart cities, integrated communication systems, etc.) experience and knowledge of other “connected technologies” is desirable but not required