Qualified candidates must have a current and active TS/SCI with Full Scope polygraph clearance to be considered for this position.
Our client employs only the best technology professionals, creating an exciting and innovative workplace. By nurturing both professional and personal growth, IT has quickly become one of the most desirable places to work in the Washington, DC area. If you’re seeking employment in the high-tech field, and you want a company that offers the support, resources, and respect you deserve, consider us.
All levels and types of intelligence analysis are available. These positions are responsible for:
- Providing collection subject matter expertise to support the assigned AOR in strategy-related activities. AORs for positions can include, but are not limited to, Africa, Europe, Eurasia, the Western Hemisphere, Asia, Economics, Cyber, Military Issues, and Science and Technology.
- Conduct analysis of all source information to identify viable personal and impersonal targets.
- Understanding of counterespionage and counterintelligence operations.
- Experience with investigative tradecraft to include, but not limited to, surveillance and financial analysis.
- Understanding of domestic foreign intelligence collection efforts.
- Helping to assess progress against key intelligence gaps identified in the strategies.
- Assisting with analyzing strategic collection initiatives and requirements to ensure their alignment with national level intelligence priorities, objectives and organizational missions and goals.
- Working with internal elements and other departments and agencies engaged in collection activities to coordinate joint actions and ensure alignment of programs, procedures, and guidelines.
- Assisting in helping to align and integrate the IC collection enterprise’s total collection capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience with addressing or supporting intelligence collection-related issues, and in-depth expertise on domestic, defense, United States national, and foreign partners' intelligence collection organizations, programs, and capabilities.
- Significant demonstrated experience interacting with or supporting the interaction with congressional, intelligence, and policy audiences.
- Significant demonstrated experience conceptualizing and leading complex projects with little supervision and juggling multiple, competing priorities.
- Demonstrated knowledge with the regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR) against which the candidate is proposed.
- Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by staff leadership. Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (equivalent, related work experience may be substituted for CYBER support only)
- 3 years of experience working with or in the IC