Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst- Expert
PAE provides a range of Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and Commercial analytic and operational support, risk analysis, analytic outreach, red teaming, and event support services. We pride ourselves in developing creative, customized, and flexible approaches that meet our clients' evolving and dynamic needs.
PAE company is seeking an exceptionally qualified Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst.
He/she is responsible for strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for CI activities conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and priorities.Responsibilities and Duties:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Provide assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the Offensive CI Operations (OFCO) program.
- Provide assistance to the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S. Government's CI enabling programs and capabilities to support sensitive CI activities.
- Shall support with the development, oversight, and continuous refinement of technical and cyber-CI programs across the U.S. Government.
- Shall support the development and management of the U.S. Government's centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence threat actors.
- Provide assistance to the Sponsor in conducting activities related to security of financial management processes and systems.
- Applicable degree(s): Computer Science, Economics, History, International Affairs, Intelligence, International Relations, International Business, Linguistics (focus/concentration in Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic, etc.)
- He/she shall have strong Russian background experience.
- 10 years of d emonstrated relevant experience/expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government in Central Asia, Korea, or Middle East analysis, and experience with Data Analytics, Operations Research, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Security, Cyber security, Engineering, English, Forensic Accounting, Telecommunications, or Physics.
- Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce objective assessments, free of any bias and be pertinent to client needs.
- Extensive skills in both written and oral communications.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued security clearance.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement