Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking an Intelligence Collection Requirements Analyst (CRA) who will support the collection process and inter-office communications between our Intelligence Community customer and their consumers. The successful candidate will contribute to the creation of collection requirements and support the triage and dissemination of information to the appropriate consumer. Daily duties include advising the customer and other groups in the planning, coordinating, and submission of intelligence requirements across a variety of interests.
The CRA is responsible for driving collection requirements and acting as the bridge between collectors and consumers. Responsibilities include working with a broad set of stakeholders to establish collection requirements, identify, develop, and target resources against intelligence gaps, and act as liaison to a variety of community partners.
In addition, the responsibilities also entail the following:
• Establish collection requirements
• Work with analysts and collectors on a variety of topics
• Identify gaps and direct resources against those gaps
• Liaison with a variety of internal and external stakeholders regarding collection priorities
*Other titles commonly used for this type of job are: Requirements Officer (RO), Collection Management Analyst (CMA), and Collection Manager Officer (CMO).
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor's degree. 4 years of additional experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must have 8years of demonstrated experience equivalent to job duties and responsibilities.
- Familiarity with proprietary IC analytic and targeting databases, tools, and technologies
- Experience with the customer intelligence cycle is required
- Experience utilizing a variety of data sources, applications, and programs to collect, analyze, and identify potential information of interest
- Experience drafting documents and presenting information in a clear and accurate manner
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with professionals at all levels of responsibility, and authority
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated report-writing skills
- The ability and temperament to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical work environment
- Entrepreneurial experience to engage as needed with varying audiences to identify new areas of work and see that work flow through whatever the end goal may be
- Knowledge of biotechnology and major applications is preferred, but not required
Requisition ID 2017-38140