Peraton has an opportunity for an Intelligence Analyst in our Quantico, VA location.
- Responibilities include support to structure, scope and impacts of the IE relative to political, economic, social, cultural, physical, geographic, technical,or military issues in specific foreign countries.
- Analysts shall possess and demonstrate analysis support capabilities, and a working knowledge of the information environment and the significance of regional conditions and trends in support of day-to-day operations.
- Requirements include dedicated and concurrent support to regionally focused teams: Central Command (CENTCOM),Indo-Pacific Command (INDOPACOM), Southern Command (SOUTHCOM), Northern Command (NORTHCOM), Africa
- Command (AFRICOM), and European Command (EUCOM).
- Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
- Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Correlates threat data from various sources. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 3 years experience as an Intelligence Analyst OR Associate’s Degree and a minimum 5 years experience as an Intelligence Analyst, OR will also consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Demonstrated experience in the Development of products on the IE in support of OIE planners
- Demonstrated experience providing intelligence support to planning, execution and assessment for OIE, i.e.: PSYOP, Civil Affairs (CA), Signature Management (SIGMAN), OPSEC, and MILDEC.
- Demonstrated experience crafting detailed, and comprehensive Requests for Information (RFI)
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience working with USMC Operational Forces and Information Operations (IO) advocates
- Certifications (MILDEC, PSYOP, Planner)
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Target Salary Range
$66,000 - $106,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.