NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Expert to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
- Provide functional and/or subject-matter expertise from direct industry experience to assess the organizational, operational, and functional baseline for law enforcement, homeland defense, emergency preparedness, and security clients;
- Work with senior government officials and executives to provide industry vision and enterprise strategic direction;
- Serve as an expert to help agencies identify and engage a range of stakeholders, including local, state, and federal agencies;
- Guide identification of systems, mission engineering, and business process inadequacies and deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational threats;
- Participate in strategy sessions, strategic assessments, and design reviews to validate the enterprise approach and associated work products;
- Analyze data, develop information, and assess available solutions or alternative methods of proceeding;
- Provide expert consulting and advisory expertise in organizational and vulnerability assessments, intelligence and threat analysis, and resolution of highly complex projects and problems;
- Recognized for expertise and ability to identify industry issues and trends
- May oversee and manage projects, programs, and/or tasks.
- MA/MS Degree
- 15 years' experience in Intelligence Analysis
- Top Secret Clearance
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.