Cyberspace Solutions is seeking Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Expert 1 (IA SME 1) with an active TS/SCI security clearance to support an ongoing program with a government customer.
Supporting the FBI's Terrorist Screening Center (TSC), the Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Expert 1 shall, at the direction of the government, provide services to include:
- Uses functional and/or subject-matter expertise from direct industry experience to assess the organizational, operational, and functional baseline for law enforcement, homeland defense, emergency preparedness, and security clients.
- Guides identification of systems, mission engineering, and business process inadequacies and deficiencies that affect the functional area's ability to support/meet organizational threats.
- Provides expert consulting and advisory expertise in organizational and vulnerability assessments, intelligence and threat analysis, and resolution of highly complex projects and problems.
- Shall work closely with the Program Manager and establish priorities and plans across the contract and engage with customers to understand changing needs and requirements.
- Shall ensure operational coverage for all critical areas to meet 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365-day requirements and priorities as identified by TSC Leadership.
- Shall provide timely responses to email and phone calls as needed to include after-hours coordination when needed.
- Shall apply expert knowledge and mastery in the application of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the assessment and improvement of program effectiveness and/or the improvement of complex management processes, systems, and procedures.
- Shall apply expert knowledge of applicable theories, principles, practices, approaches, and techniques of research, survey methodology, and analysis concepts.
- Shall develop knowledge of the TSC's overall structure, missions, functions, policies, and programs in order to identify the impact and effect of study findings and recommendations on the TSC.
- Shall develop knowledge of TSC program goals and objectives, the sequence and timing of key program events and milestones, and methods of evaluating the worth of program accomplishments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work schedule must conform to customer's work schedule. May be called upon to support 24/7/365 operations.
An Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Expert 1 candidate shall possess the following qualifications:
- M.A./M.S./M.B.A. degree or higher in any discipline.
- A minimum of 7 years of full-time relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with or for the TSC.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing terrorism related topics.
- Demonstrated experience writing ICD 203 and 206 compliant intelligence products.
- Professional briefing and communication skills and ability to work effectively and harmoniously with fellow team members.