Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for
Responsibilities include analyzing current and future collection capabilities by conducting independent research on time-sensitive tasks and developing formal written deliverables. This roles requires working with IC partners to develop detailed, all-source collection strategy assessments and posture statements.
1) Years of Experience: 3 to 10 years of experience
2) Degree: BA/BS degree or MA/MS
3) Strong written communications skills
4) Experience writing formal deliverables and finished intelligence products
5) Experience working in the IC environment
6) Experience with/knowledge of HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or all-source collection techniques
7) Previous collection management experience and finished intelligence writing experience
8) Ability to work collaboratively with IC partners
9) Possess creative problem-solving skills
Provide schedule flexibility.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.