Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
8 - 10 years
Posted 166 days ago
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, Joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI). Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs. Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country. Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the other senior leadership as well. Connects pieces of information that is available from different sources like field agents and form reliable reports on anti-terrorism and national security to deal with potential threats. Assesses the believability of the information from the reliable sources, collects it and validates intelligence. May provide team leadership to other Analysts.
- Bachelors Degree
- TS/SCI with a CI Poly
- Minimum 8years CI experience and/or US IC experience. (for Mid level 5 years)
- Knowledge of the mission and functions of the IC.
- Strong research, interpersonal, and organizational skills with emphasis on ability to mine large quantities of all-source reporting and identify significance as a counterintelligence concern.
- Minimum 5 years experience in foreign intelligence service (FIS) analysis and/or experience obtained from multiple IC agencies highly preferred.
- Must possess outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Graduate level grammar, spelling, writing style and presentation skills
- Be able to effectively work under time constraints and changing priororities, while maintaining a hhigh level of attention to detail.
- Work in a collaborative, team environment.
Job ID 2018-50933