Intelligence Analyst IV (Must have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility)
SAVA Workforce Solutions, an Akima Company, delivers enterprise IT and mission support solutions to the federal government, serving the federal civilian, defense, law enforcement and intelligence communities. SAVA helps our customers strengthen national security, improve communications and collaboration and secure the integrity of their data, information systems and networks. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company's profits go back to our 14,300 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
The candidate ensures thorough, accurate, and current additions, modifications, and deletions through biographical information validation, derogatory information assessment, as well as correction and enhancement of biometric information identification linkage verification and other record review and updates, as required.
- Shall have expert knowledge and mastery in the application of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the assessment and improvement of program effectiveness and/or the improvement of complex management processes, systems, and procedures.
- Shall have mastery knowledge of applicable theories, principles, practices, approaches, and techniques of research, survey methodology, and analysis concepts.
- Shall have comprehensive knowledge of the range of administrative laws, executive orders, directives, policies, regulations, and precedents applicable to the administration of customer's programs.
- Shall quickly develop knowledge of the customer's overall structure, missions, functions, policies, and programs in order to identify the impact and effect of study findings and recommendations .
- Shall quickly develop knowledge of customer's program goals and objectives, the sequence and timing of key program events and milestones, and methods of evaluating the worth of program accomplishments.
- Shall quickly develop knowledge of relationships with other programs and key administrative support functions within the customer or partner agencies.
- Shall have analytical ability to design and conduct comprehensive management and/or program studies where the boundaries are extremely broad and difficult to determine and to develop logical, clear, and well-documented recommendations and conclusions.
- Shall have expert ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, in order to tactfully and persuasively advise and guide executive management relative to a variety of issues which can be delicate in nature; includes making presentations and preparing complete, clear, and concise formal and informal reports, correspondence, briefings, charts, tables, and graphs that are distributed throughout the customer and its partner agencies.
- Shall have the ability to plan, organize, and direct team study work and to negotiate effectively with management to accept and implement recommendations, where the proposals involve substantial resources, and require extensive changes in established procedures.
- Shall perform other duties as assigned.
- Shift work is required to support a 24/7/365 environment
- Position is considered mission essential.
- Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility and the ability to pass a US Government counterintelligence polygraph examination
- Advanced Degree required (additional experience may be considered)
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience are required (Intelligence Analysis).
- The Contractor shall provide individuals who shall serve as a resource relative to all aspects of terrorist watchlisting nominations and shall focus on the nominations review and approval process, including quality assurance (QA) and data integrity measures, for inclusion of information into electronic systems, and perform a variety of highly complex and detailed analytical functions relative to the compliance with various laws, Executive Orders (EOs), directives and policies.
- The assigned individual shall conduct complicated searches of various database systems to locate any data regarding a particular subject / topic and shall work effectively with a variety of partners to accomplish mission, navigating differing priorities, goals, and opinions.
- As appropriate and necessary, the assigned individual shall consistently and appropriately interpret guidance and policy documents in the most difficult circumstances and shall provide mentorship and training to less experienced personnel and ensure consistent quality across work unit.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, pleaseapply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Security, Intelligence & Defense Analysis
Primary Location: US-VA-Vienna
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: SAV04487