- Supports the GAP Program’s customer logistics requirements through the analysis, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, Supply Support, Technical Data, Support Equipment and maintenance and/or repair activities
- Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts
- Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
- Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Conducts distribution of supplies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in meetings to support logistics objectives.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Required qualifications include:
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 10+ years of experience
- Must have an active Top Secret security clearance and able to obtain a TS/SCI
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.