Would you like to be actively engaged in a challenging and rewarding work environment, working with smart, passionate, and motivated people? Noblis is seeking a driven intelligence analyst to support a Law Enforcement Agency in the Northern, VA area. The qualified candidate will have an opportunity to conduct the following activities:
- Serve as a Cyber intelligence analyst on a team that provides cutting-edge, innovative, and thoroughly-vetted finished intelligence products, including high-quality papers, briefings, recommendations, and findings for senior-level government decision-makers.
- Develop and hold regional expertise on Cyber network operations, emerging Cyber threats and trends, and the evolving investigations related to Cyber security.
- Provide regional or functional analytic support, pertaining to a wide-range of Cyber threat actors.
- Perform analytic support focused on Cyber actor TTPS. doctrine, policies, strategies, capabilities, and intent to conduct Cyberspace operations and Cyber-oriented groups, individuals, organizations, tools, tactics, and procedure.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of experience in intelligence or computer science fields or 9 years of total experience and a HS diploma in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the purposes of documenting results and analyzing findings to provide meaningful products
- Experience with cyber, computer network operations, information operations, information warfare, or topical Cyber-Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex threat actor behavior, and communicate an understanding of current and developing cyber threats
- Ability to leverage well-honed online researching expertise to identify and navigate relevant online forums, including websites, social media, and traditional sources to support research and analysis
- Experience with emerging computer or online technologies, online social behaviors, and computer or internet slang-experience with targeting or analysis
- Experience with cyber threats to US critical sectors and infrastructure
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills