ManTech is seeking motivated, career and customer-oriented Intelligence Analysts to join our team in the Northern Virginia area. The successful candidate will provide unparalleled support to the customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. These are dynamic, fast-paced roles where you will make tangible contributions on initiatives that secure our nation and advance its intelligence objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Applying methodologies, technology, and tools to identify, extract, and analyze critical intelligence information
- Query, assess and analyze information systems and data to identify information of interest
- Increase knowledge of complex geographic and/or functional areas or issues
- Develop plans and approaches to support requirements
- Aggregate and distill complex data, relationships, and information into succinct and effective language to inform decisions
- Generate supporting research and relevant products to advance projects and the production of reports
- Develop, sustain, evolve and apply relevant skills to projects
- Perform analysis and support to Sponsor personnel, to include coordination, documentation, and progress monitoring/reporting
- Adhere to, and incorporate relevant regulatory and policy issues in the performance of targeting duties.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years or more of related work experience (or five years additional experience in lieu of a degree).
- Relevant IC certifications.